jueves, 28 de marzo de 2013

one of my favourite website

I like websites that give me information of what is happening in the world and especially in subjects that interest me, for example www.emol.cl or www.plataformaarquitectura.cl, but today I want to talk about a website about my beliefs, because I m Catholic and is important to me be informed. The website is called www.aciprensa.com, this website give me information about topics that interest me, like events of the year, books, music, reports, I can reed a lot o controversial and education issues, this website is always changing whit new information, for this reason I never get bored.
In this website appart of reeding I can comment about specific topics and give me links of other websites associated about Catholic religion.
This website I've used from a year ago. Watching television I heard about this website and this helped me to know more things about my religion. In the Catholic community helps me to discuss and talk about the problems of the current reality.

1 comentario:

  1. I was brought up a Catholic but I stopped practicing when I was about 14 despite having 2 Uncles who were priests.

    ResponderBorrar