jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

Recommended Book


Las ciudades invisibles is a fiction book written by Italo Calvino and published in 1972 Italy,
this book was recommended to me by my teachers of university in 2010 because I study architecture, initially this book I dont understand to much, but then I understood and liked, I recommend it specially to architecture student.This book described different fantastic cities told by a traveller called Marco polo to a king Kublai Kan.
This book interested me. because you can undestand how the man whit his customs and characteristics interrelate whit the environment with the sorrounding space and olso create their lives.
For me this book help me to exercise  the imagination to apply to architecture and urbanism.
In the development of the book the man of the city does not limit or define, but if you are part of them, those who live.



2 comentarios:

  1. I didn't read the entire book but in my first year on FAU, the teacher gave us pieces of paper with the names and a little description of some cities and then we had to make models as how we imagine that city, it was a difficul and interesting work.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. How interesting and also good that you have a teacher recommended this book, we see that its content and intent are too deep, perhaps if you read'd feel a little confused the first time hahaha.

    ResponderBorrar