jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

a concert




Hello classmate. Today I’m going to write about my last concert that I heard. Generally I don’t go to many concerts. Because they cost too much for me. I prefer to go many times to art exhibitions, like paintings, sculpture among others.

The concert that i will like to write is about an artist of Chile, I think is good to motivate the artist of our country. The artist of music that I went to listen is called Nano Stern. he is an Chilean musical artist, I know his music because my brother talk to me about he, and then he invited to me a concert in this year, since that  time since that  I didn’t know much of this artist. In February I went a concert of this artist in Santiago of Chile in front the Estacion Mapocho. I don’t pay about this concert I liked to much this concert, the type of music, that was a good ambient in an open space I tri to sing about his music, This concert motivated  to me to listened other Chilean musicians that are now appearing,. Too many years I listened a lot of singers the there music is in english. like coldplay , pet shop boy, Michael Jackson, The queens, among others, but today I  try to listened Chilean and  Latin-American singers, this type of music Ive been, I think that Chile need to promote more the Chilean artist, like musicians, designers, painters. This create more identity and wealth in our country.




1 comentario:

  1. Hello, I have listened Nano Stern too, i like him. I have been in El Abrazo concert, there were argentinian and chilean musicians, it was great.

    ResponderBorrar