jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

a beach


Hello clasmate, today im going to talk about a beach, that i have a very good memories, actually i dont go often to the beaches, but  I would like to know more about them, one of the beach that I like  is The beach of Coliumo(located 39 km from Concepcion), but unfortunately, this place was affected to the tsunami of 2010, this beach is located in northern of Coliumo, is a small beach, surrounded by beautiful homes summer and gardens, I met this beach because friends invited to my family in summer a few years ago, I remember going all afternoon with my friends playing on the beach, I liked that this beach wasnt full of people, I remember the water was cold, the beautiful scenery and countless hours talking,sharing experiences, walking whit beautiful sunset, I would like to go back, but the problem is that this beach isnt near to Santiago,for this reason, in the last time I prefer to go to nearest beaches located in ConCon and reñaca, my grandma has a big house near the beach, but independent of this distance, I recommend the beaches of Coliumo, the beautiful landscape, besides the climate in summer days.













No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario