jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

blog experience

Hello classmate, today Im going to write about my experience of the english blog in this semester,
of all classes of English I had, this experience has been new for me, usually english clases I've had, have always been the same way to practice English: The Professor explains much of the contents on a whiteboard and then do workout guides or practical exercises, usually in my old school work that way. Personally  write and  post on the blog I like because isnt a boring activity particularly because I can write different topics that interest me. I just had written blogs in Spanish, I have two blog in spanish which I write, but never before had written in English in this way.

A big part of the post that I write  interest me in special the post about architecture and about my own experience, the  post that I liked to write is called: a photograph in Brasil, That blog make remind me my first big trip outside of Chili. I enyoy reed the blog of the techer simon, much of his post in his there are very interesting, I liked the blog that he used musical videos, for example the post called: A concert or exhibition or the post of Ken Robison, that video was  an interesting topic.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario