miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity?

Hello, classmate,  in this day I am going to comment a video of Ken Robison.I agree with him that many times there are children with an impressive talent and eventually lost. In my personal experience the college and university have given me space to develop my creativity, school develop my talent in drawing and painting, also had talent for the theater, but that it develops only in basic education, In the case of Chili, many of the schools we see that they look for only good results for the simce or psu but dont see the actual potential concerned of each student, But also not just something that schools may potentiate, families play a key role, if parents see that their children have a potential can cause children to develop their potential taking it to courses in art, dance, karate, soccer, theater, etc.., out of schools I have seen cases where This has been.Another important thing that I've seen both in my school and college that depends a lot of teachers, I appreciate the teachers who have opened my mind to develop and see beyond just deliver content as a duty or an obligation to them.

I do not think we can generalize that the college or universities destroy the creativity and potential of each student, we can do is to generate proposals and ideas to help students

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario