jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

My experience about Bullying

Hello classmates, today Im going to talk about my own experience to the bullying and all the bad concecuences that developed in me.
In my case, like many people ocurred at school, for a couple of years I was victim of bullying and is one of the most horrible experiences that I have lived primarily for all the suffering it generates and then all the work that you need for heal yourself, fortunately I had the support of my family, of God who have accompanied to me throught this time, if not for this my life would have been a complete hell.
In my case my best friend who had been at my school was the one who started the bullying overnight he started to be my enemy and I always asked what was the reason to hate me so much, but he never responded, he always evaded me.

with the passage of time I tried to find the explanation in this case I think that influenced much the child's mother , she always compared to the me, because I was responsible , I had good marks , artistic skills , I participated in all school activities , I had good looks , plus I differed from the rest of my classmates for being quiet and artist. I remember that his mother worked in art and design things , so I had qualities that she will like to in his own son.

the child to bullying me, trying to find all my defects to humiliate me, one of them was my shyness, my inability in sports especially in football, where everyone rushed out to play ball and I stayed in the classroom, drawing, doing other activities.
he always pushed me, threw things where I was sitting and he started looking for other children to support it, so that many began to bother me and tried to isolate me, always told them I had my fellow gay toys, among other things.
this kid hit me , he tried to kick me out of the stairs until one day I do not hold more , I remember I was doing a drawing of a boat and he take it off , and at that moment I got mad and punched him , soon then he went to my school, and was due in part to his attitude and then I started to interact more with the rest of my classmates , but I left many CONSEQUENCES regret so far and have not completely healed .




1 comentario:

  1. Diego,

    WC: 434. You seem to have written out of your chest. I am very sorry if this activity caused you pain or sorrow. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Please, pay attention to the following obs.;

    … my own experience (to the) ABOUT bullying and all the bad conceQuences that developed in me.

    In my case, like many people (occurred) IT HAPPENED at school,

    …and THIS is one

    …you need (for) TO heal yourself, fortunately I had the support of my family, of God who (have) HAS accompanied (to) me through(t) this time, …

    … the reason to hate me so much WAS but he never responded, he always (evaded) AVOIDED me.

    (with the passage of time) AS TIME WENT BY I tried to find the explanation in this case I think that the child's mother INFLUENCED MUCH, she always compared HIM to (the)

    for being quiet and artistIC.

    …so I had qualities that she (will) WOULD like (to in) his own son TO HAVE.

    the child (to bullying) BULLIED me,

    … until one day I DID (do) not hold more , I remember I was doing a drawing of a boat and he TOOK (take) it (off) ,

    … , (soon then he went to my school)

    … but IT left many CONSEQUENCES THAT I regret so far and have not completely healed .

    Cheers,

    JC

    ResponderBorrar