domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2013

Evaluation of english class


Hi today I will talk about the evaluation of English classes in this semester. This is my last english course in this university, previously I realized two courses on english, unlike them this semester was hard for me  by the exigency, personally I dont have  a good level of english, but I try to do the best according  to my abilities, for me the english classes  was a good experience. I learned more vocabulary and practice the pronunciation, I liked that the classes have different activities and you can interact with classmates. Of the topics studied, interested me the money, the cities and the accomodation, I think they are very practical if you need to go to other countries and you may have to communicate and interact with other people.

I would like the classes of English, we could practice more reading comprehension and watch movies, I would have liked to participate more in class, especially when you give your opinion to others, but I'm not very good at that.

In the future I would like to go to other English courses, then to travel to other countries and being able to communicate and interact without major problems. actually a part of this course I have not looked for other ways to learn English, I will try to find other ways.

thank you teacher for English classes.To learn English really needs a lot of practice, school classes were very theorical, but lacked greater interaction and poor exercises.

bye

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario