jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

a photograph in Brasil



Hello classmate, this photo is very important to me, was taken in 2005 in Santa Catarina(Brasil), I was on vacation in study tour, in the picture I was with two friends of my school, this was my first big trip out of my country,It was my first time to travel in airplane I visited places totally diferent about my country Chile, this experience was unforgettable, in adittion to know Santa Catarina I trip to another beautiful cities, the landscapes are beautiful and amazing, a lot of vegetation, funny and happy people I liked the beaches, the different type of music in the street. I ate a lot of kind  of food very delicious, In this study tour all the days we had a lot of activities. I dislike in that trip when the people ripped off to me when I bought a few things also I dislike the wet weather, because I had to 
take a bath three times a day and I felt unconfortable. despite of these facts I loved this trip, for me it was as if like it was yesterday.one of the best memories that I have of that trip was when we went to parties to dance and when we went to a muddy place making funny games, also I have a picture of that in my bedroom, this trip this was for more than a week. In the end of this trip I visited  montevideo and punta del este, we spent two days in these places.Later we return to Chile.









1 comentario:

  1. I went to Santa Catarina for my study tour and I disliked the weather too, buy the great food made me happy.

    ResponderBorrar