jueves, 27 de junio de 2013

Cathedral of Brasilia





Hello classmate today Im going to talk about to magnificent building that I would liked to know. I think the architecture like the other arts are always surprising us with new creations and this can inspire other artists developing creativity.
I elected the Cathedral of Brasilia, for me is a great example of what can be achieved in architecture, this building was designed by Oscar Niemeyer in 1959 - 1960 is located in Brasilia, capital of Brazil, what impressed me this building is its shape, size, structure and materiality that surprise us, this building is a rfeflejo of culture and wealth that has developed Brazil. In this building is the intention to reach the sky with both hands, is reflected by long elements projecting height, white and section curvatures dish make the gesture.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario