miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

Return to the past



years ago, especially in the school I developed  hobbies that determined study architecture, each passing year in the school I felt more passion for the art, every week I drew and painted with different techniques, colors, pencils, paints, etc., I could develop drawings of faces, human body, nature landscapes, cities, animals, objects, abstractions among others, these drawings and paintings were copies of works already made ​​and also creations. These works of art opened my mind to develop creativity, one of these jobs consisted of designing a house through a model, it was my first approaches to architecture, unfortunately when entering to study architecture, I leave this hobby of painting and drawing big format with materials and techniques that I had developed, I am currently thinking about returning this activity in my free time to continue specializing in discovering the wonders of art.





In this photo I was in the last exhibition (2008) of art in my school, in every semester I had an exhibition, I made ​​a painting of the copy of the picture of Mexican painter Diego Rivera called El vendedor de alcatraces, This was the last painting that I developed in big  formats.

1 comentario: