miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

Trips that I would like to make





There are many places that I would like to know, especially historical places in Latin America, particularly Peru would visit places like Machu Picchu and Cusco, many times I have seen these places in magazines, books and the internet and have always had the desire to walk and be physically in this wonderful setting, Cusco interested me because it was formerly the capital of the Inca Empire and one of the most important cities of the Viceroyalty of Peru, was declared a World Heritage Site in 1983 by UNESCO, has many monuments.
Machu Picchu interested me because it was an old Andean town, with amazing architectural features, landscaping, and unique location at high altitude taking an impressive geography such as mountains of Machu Pichu.
                                                                                 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario