jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

a place to eat

Hello, today I want to talk about the places that I like going to eat, when I was a child the best place that I liked to go to eat was the mcdonalds, I liked the experience of going and eating, actually I dont go more to this place after I'm sick from eating that kind of food, I actually like go eat at Chinese restaurants, for me there isnt a special place to go to eat Chinese food, are all the same for me. The restaurant I like to go is called La Pizza Nostra, is located in Av Providencia 1957, in this place you can eat pasta, pizza, etc., I take advantage of the days of promotions for the pizzas, you can buy 2 pizzas and pay 1 if I did not use this promotion would be very expensive for me, I like the variety of pizzas that you can eat, I like to go out with my friends and family to this place, in general I try to take advantage of promotions and discounts to the places I like to go to eat.

2 comentarios:

  1. Jajaja I like the way you use promotions. There's nothing compared with paying the half price of something, especially food.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love the 2x1 pizza's promotions, but I think that they're still expensive :c
    I've just visited "La Pizza Nostra" website and I'll go to that restaurant someday!

    ResponderBorrar