jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

Someone I Would Like to Meet






Today I want to talk about one people that I would like to meet, I have many people come to my mind, I  chose the Saint Alberto Hurtado Cruchaga (1901-1952), I am Catholic and for me he is a great reference and example of life, he was a Chilean Jesuit priest. I admire the contribution he made in my country, was a social worker, writer, founded the foundation of the home of Christ and is the second saint recognized in my country.
I admire his work, give his life to others, he fight for the social problems, he was teachers of schools, was criticized in his time for his thoughts, considered it communist. Currently their ideas are accepted. I would like to have been with him in their classes, in his Masses, worked with he int the social activities I would like to talk to him and ask so much of their ideas, their relationship with God, his help to others and his spirit of service. that in this world need a lot.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario