miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

ARCHITECTURE

Hello classmate, I am a student of architecture, since I was a child I liked art, always drawing, I liked to create new things, designing toys cities, there were a couple of years that I wanted to study theater, I participated in all the plays at my school and I competed with other schools, later in high school I liked to study Design or Architecture, in my last year of the school, I realized my first work of architecture, I design my first house through a model of paperboard. In 2009 I enter to architecture, the first year was difficult to me, but more and more I started to like. Today I see the importance of architecture, it is much more

than just something physical design built, one can improve the habitability, involved with the environment, protect the patrimony, our history and improve our future, for this reason I liked the sustainable architecture, It´s a type of architecture that I would like to improve and developed in my professional future.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario