jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

Piece of art: The fallingwater






Hello classmate, today I will present you a piece of art That I like. There is a lot of types of art That I liked.Especially I want to refer to architecture, I think this is a type of art that made ​​many of types of pieces that work at different scales, since constructive detail, structures, furniture, buildings, cities, Among Others, I m going to talk about a house That I liked too much is called the fallingwater its a beautiful house. was made ​​by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1936-1939, is a big masterpiece, Represent a milestone of the architecture of S XX, I liked Because the building integrate very well his native context, we can see That the architect was inspired to japanese architecturese, install it over stone and waterfall of that place inserted in a forest, this home follows the principles of organic architecture, handles fine colors, shapes generate horizontal and vertical contrasts that enhance the landscape, giving a new look how to made the architecture, this house I met her first year of  the university, I study for one of my first jobs in 2009 I learned a lot of this type of architecture, is a great example that shows originality understanding that took place in the first half of the twentieth century  This made open the imagination and creativity of architecture and the arts.


1 comentario:

  1. I really like this house... i've mentioned on my earlier posts ... I love the language and contrast that does Wright ... i think is very fluid ...and easy to read or understand...

    ResponderBorrar